Details to follow (over time), but here's a summary of what I'm up to these days: I'm working with companies, ranging from established leaders to "two guys, a dog and a crazy idea" who are busy:
- Delivering on the true, high value promise of RFID in huge (really) untapped (seriously) markets
- Offering the industry's first Cloud-based Mobile Device Management solution
- Inventing Intelligent Mobile Workspace solutions, around best-of-breed tablet computing platforms (a category they pioneered nine years before the IPad)
- Leveraging unparalleled skills in custom device engineering services into a foundation for a breakthrough products company
- Preparing to launch "Groupon on steroids" (from an already very successful platform in the space)
- Re-conceiving accounting (of all things) as an enterprise and investment management tool
- Will soon be helping you and me leverage our loyalty program participation to new heights of value
- Connecting brands and consumers in previously unimagined ways
All are involved with inventing the future.
Oh, and I'm having fun doing it.